Asia Articles

Search ESLwatch

Log in Register

Log in

Articles: Free CFTU Guide Available: China Labor Relations & Conflict Resolution Foreign For Teachers

 

Learn how to resolve disputes with your China employer quickly and without lawyers, by knowing the law, your employee rights, and Chinese culture.

 

On a monthly basis the CFTU gets about 30 "complaints" of which a handful turn out to be genuine. The others turn out to be misunderstandings due to language barriers, cultural differences of interpretation, and sometimes frustration.  The point is that your employer needs you and knows that you are not that easy to replace these days, especially if you are a native English speaker.  Before making a stink or scene at your job about a "problem"  (real or perceived), you should know there is a right and a wrong way to deal with it.  This is not your homeland. This is China where things are handled much differently.  There is no BBB or FTC or Congressman her who is going to help you.  You do have resources and government agencies assigned to help you - but only as a last resort when you cannot be deiplomatic enough to solve your own problems. On our website we tell you about SAFEA and the Ministry of Labor and how to obtain their assistance. We also explain this in our free guide, BUT, you must first try to smooth out the wrinkles yourself, and there are three ways to do this as we explain in our guide.

So restrain your temper. Keep calm and cool and READ UP!  If you do so you have an 80% chance of resolving your employer dispute within a few days and without having to fill out 30 pages of grievance forms with the govenment.  If an when your situation deteriorates into the 20% category, send us an email and we will help you as much as possible, but keep in mind that Chinese law prohibts us from "dispensing legal advice".  So to obtain your free guide, either attend one of our seminars or request it by email at: request(at)ChinaForeignTeachersUnion.org  And if you want to know your 15 employee rights obligations as a foreign expert, please visit: http://www.ChinaForeignTeachersUnion.com


Pin It

Adding Your institution is Easy as 1-2-3

Simply add your institution, the form only takes a few minutes.

Register yourself on the website confirm that you are a human. Wait for confirmation via email.

Once you login to the website you can then review your chosen institution.

Recently Added

Genesis Global School is a school located in Noida, India. Address: A - 12, Noida-Greater Noida Expy, Block B, Sector...
ING English Institute is a private school located in Gyeonggi, South Korea. Address: 135-6 Wiryedong-ro. Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi, 13642, South Korea. Website:...
C&F School for International Communication and Leadership has a couple of private schools located in Yunnan, China. Address: 403# Bai Ta...
Kaihua Qinyang Zhongxin Kindergarten is a private school located in Zhongxin, China. Address: 38 Qinnan Road, Kaihua, Zhejiang Province, China. Website:...
Premier English is a company locayed in Qingdao, China. Address: 433 Xingyang Road, Chengyang, Qingdao, China. Website: Premier English...
Shenzhen SIE Education is a company located in Shenzhen, China. Address: 15th Floor, Middle Building, Fujing Mansion Fuzhong Road, Futian...
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy (OxfordSaudia) is a private school located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Address: King Fahad International Airport Passengers...

Connect With Us Today

We believe it’s important to stay closely connected with the great individuals and organizations in the ESL/EFL industry, and what better way than through social media? We’re constantly posting updates online and participating in the buzz.

Please consider connecting with us on the following social media websites to stay up-to-date and connected!

 

Select a Country

Have you added your Institution!

Add your institution for review!

Thank for using ESLwatch, just one more thing before you go. Have you added your institution for review?

Does not matter if it is a school, college, university, recruiter, company, individual or online website that you have had dealings with in the past or present. The review form only takes a few minutes and you do not have to review the institution yourself.

 

Add Your Institution for Review

x